Judges and Stewards
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
If you have not registered and are willing to be a judge or steward, please register.
If you would like to volunteer to be a competition staff member, please register or update your account to indicate that you wish to be a part of the competition staff.
Other Volunteer Info
Discounts will be applied as refunds for paid entries. Refunds are issued after the competition based on entries received and judge's attendance. Discounts require a minimum of one paid entry. Maximum discounts is 3 entries. Judges will receive information on their known eligible discounts before the competition and can inquire further then.
The following discounts for experienced judges will encourage a large pool of qualified judges and acknowledge the effort and support they give to our competition. A maximum of 3 free entries with one paid is allowed.
- Judges who are returning for a 3rd consecutive year to the competition will receive their 1st entry at no cost.
- Judges whose distance from their BJCP address of record to the judging venue as calculated with shortest Google maps route will receive one free entry each 50 mile distance with a maxium of two free entries.
- As always, BJCP judges may bring their entries with them the day of the event for savings of shipping cost. Please notify in advance if you do this so that we can have stickers ready for them on competition day.
DISCOUNT FOR STEWARDS AND NEW LITTLE MOUNTAIN CLUB MEMBERS
- New stewards are encouraged to learn about their role in our upcoming club meetings (see lmhba.com for meeting dates. Steward volunteers are not required to join our club to attend these meetings.
- New members who joined less than 12 months ago and have paid dues by March 20 will be refunded one entry fee when entering 2+ beers.
- First time stewards may enter one beer at no cost. You must attend at least one club meeting prior to competition to receive this discount.
- Every effort will be made to assign stewards to flights with their preferred styles as entered in their profile.